googleads

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Here’s One She Made Earlier – Artist’s Satchel revisited.

satcel
You may remember I posted a pattern for this easy ‘artist’s satchel’ bag recently. You can find the pattern here.
Well one of my lovely blog readers, simply_complicated, has posted pictures of her satchel on her blog. I just love seeing other people’s work and her colour combination is fantastic.

You can find Simply_complicated blog Left of Average, South of Normal here.
If anyone else has photographs of items they have made from my patterns please let me know and I will post them too.

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Those are really nice and colorful. What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Hey! I just finished making a bag from your pattern. Thank you so much for the inspiration! You can see the end result at my blog. ^_^