googleads

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Exploring Fibre With Innovation 2010

Just a quick blog to let you know that I have been awarded funding from the Scottish Arts Council in partnership with Fife Council to undertake the above project in the new year.
I will of course share my project, research and findings with you all and hopefully provide some innovative findings which may be inspirational to some of you.
This project will allow me to research new ways of producing work. By researching the different types of fibres available and their inherent properties it will allow my creativity to expand in new directions.
The relationship between fibre and the final object or outcome is an interdependent relationship and I would welcome exploring and documenting these relationships in terms of construction, aesthetic appeal, sustainability and functionality.
Fife Contemporary Art & Craft

Fife Council Committees
Scottish Arts Council
Fife Contemporary Arts & Crafts

3 comments:

All things nice... said...

Oh congratulations, sounds really interesting, well done on being awarded funding as it can be difficult to get :) I'm looking forward to updates on your project.

All things nice...

Mrs Twins said...

This sounds very interesting! Keep us posted.
Wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs and Love Suex.

The Sunroom said...

Yes I'm really pleased about this and even more importantly about undertaking the project.
Thank You :-)