googleads

Thursday 10 December 2009

Limited Edition 1 hour Cowl Crochet Kit

176-7616_IMG

Just a quick blog to let you know that my limited edition 1 hour crochet Cowl kits are now available here

I am also about to sell many of my pattern samples – that is the finished articles so please keep checking back.

The cowl kit is a quick and easy project that you can complete over the holidays. Alternatively this would be an ideal gift for a fellow crocheter.

176-7614_IMG

Don’t forget I also have crochet stitch markers available here

173-7391_IMG

These are a really practical and handy tool for any crocheter. I also have some knitting stitch markers still available. Again a great treat for yourself or a good stocking filler or gift for fellow knitters.

You can find knitting stitch markers here

173-7397_IMG

No comments: