googleads

Friday 19 March 2010

Wooden Crochet Hook Holder Recycled.

185-8598_IMG

How cool is this little crochet hook holder ? This is made from an old tree out of my garden and is wholly recycled. I’ve been after a natural aesthetically pleasing hook holder for a while now. Before this all my hooks were either crammed into a pot or still residing with various works in progress. I think this makes selecting a hook far easier as you are able to see and touch the hooks rather than tipping them all out to assess which one you wish to use.

Of course this could be used for various other craft equipment not just hooks. Paint brushes, scissors, pens & pencils, prodders for rug making etc. Anyway I think it’s great.

If you are interested in having one of these holders please feel free to email me to discuss requirements at thesunroomuk@googlemail.com Unfortunately I only have enough wood left to make about another 6 so you’ll need to be quick.

3 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

VERY interesting, you've done a wonderful job on reusing something that normanlly would be discarded.
I assume you used a drill for the holes? Seems like something I could do on my own.
Greetings from Mexico :)

Eight by Six said...

That's really cool and so much better that it's come from your own garden. Very green and a clever idea and useful.

Foxwillow said...

I just love it!! I love to recycle wherever I can...great idea