googleads

Thursday 26 November 2009

Inside Crochet Preview Issue 5

IC5 Cover by KAL MediaInside Crochet
KAL media have issued preview pictures of the next issue of Inside Crochet Magazine.
Gauntlets by Aoibhe Ní Shúilleabháin by KAL Media
Patterns include fingerless gloves or gauntlets.
scarf from Amanda at Natural Dye Studio by KAL Media.
A little lacy scarf number.
V neck tunic from Dora Ohrenstein by KAL Media
A V neck tunic.
Beaded cuffs by Danielle Kassner by KAL Media
Beaded Cuffs
Tunisian shrug by Helen Jordan by KAL Media
Tunisian Shrug.
There are more pictures to be found on Flickr of Issue 5. I’m not clear about when this issue might go on sale in the UK as the information you can find on the internet is not informative at all. I did email the editors over a month ago but have never heard back from them.
I did promise you all a review of the last issue, but time passed me by and I will do a review of the next copy for you as soon a I can get my hands on a copy, to date not an easy task. Distribution of this magazine appears to be patchy.

3 comments:

Gill said...

hi
bought my copy at w h smiths on monday (23 november)
gill

Flamekaat said...

I so would love a nice scan or zerox of the fingerless gloves and the scarf patterns if you do lay hands on it pls :D Being in the US makes getting a UK sewing mag a little bit sketchy to say the least! ^_^

The Sunroom said...

Flamekaat,
It took me about two months to finally get a copy of this magazine and I'm in the UK! Numerous newsagents just couldn't get hold of it. I have subsequently discovered that you can purchase a digital copy online. If you google inside crochet and follow the links to purchase online digital copy that should work.
Thank you & best wishes :-)