googleads

Monday 20 June 2011

Work in Progress – Freeform Crochet Poncho

As you can see this is a work in progress, also known as, a WIP. This little project has lain in my studio for way too many months being ignored, shame on me. It was securely packed away so at least I can say it hasn’t been gathering dust. I decided to take some photographs today so that this may give me the motivation to finally get it completed.  
Unfortunately the weekend brought what seemed like a never ending assault of technology issues which ensured the current 2 designs I’m working on weren’t completed, much to my frustration.  Thus the freeform has now been queued yet again. With wilting laptops, blue screens of death, dysfunctional and intermittent broadband connectivity and a printer that appears to be playing dead, there has been much counting to ten.
IMG_0397
IMG_0400
IMG_0396
IMG_0399
IMG_0404

3 comments:

pip said...

very pretty :)

Pammy Sue said...

I'm loving the colors. Really nice job.

Mmatilda said...

I look forward to seeing the finished result some day! The colours are really nice together.