googleads

Wednesday 22 June 2011

A Basket Full of Biscuits

IMG_0377
IMG_0379
They do look so cute don’t they? I love it when they are at this stage all neat and tidy with their ends sewn in and ready to be transformed into a blanket or a cushion or some other item. My technology problems persisted yesterday with a power cut so I was unable to down or upload photos, unable to blog etc. However this focussed me on getting one of my new blankets finshed.
Sneak preview below. All will be revealed tomorrow – technology allowing I’m just doing the final border.
IMG_0406-1
A pile of granny squares all needing their ends sewn in.
IMG_0412-1
A sneaky sepia preview.
IMG_0415-1
A black & white view.

1 comment:

Pammy Sue said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see it. Your crochet is always so pretty.