googleads

Monday 17 October 2011

Fall into Autumn Granny Stripe Scarf

 

IMG_0707

Finally got the briefest glimmer of sunshine yesterday so I was able to get some photographs. This is an almost ‘granny stripe’ scarf. As some of you will notice rather than a triple cluster of dc’s I’ve just used double dc’s. The yarn is chunky weight and so didn’t require triple dc’s. I think the colours are right on trend for autumn fall.

IMG_0693I’m hoping to be able to show you pictures of my big ‘Stripe’ blanket soon, as it’s now complete. Here’s hoping for some decent light levels although looking out the window it’s almost like the middle of the night. The BBC weather forecast for here, for today is heavy persistent showers with snow on the hills. Snow…. 

9 comments:

Crissi said...

So wonderful colours!!!
Greet Crissi

Pammy Sue said...

I just love fall colors, and your scarf is no exception...and it looks soft too. Snow all ready? Wow! I do love a nice rainy day though. We don't get them that often around here!

Heather - The Good Life said...

Very pretty!

Linda said...

That looks warm and cozy ... perfect for the kind of day we are having today.

Erika said...

It came out wonderful and I agree the colors are perfect for fall. This is sure to keep somebody nice, snug and warm.

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely colours and looks like it will do a great job of keeping out the cold.

linda said...

Beautiful! the colours are great :)

Lynne said...

Oooh that's pretty. Love the chunky yarn. I would like some snow right about now. We are still running the air conditioner.

The Sunroom said...

Thank you all for your lovely positive comments:)