googleads

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Spring has finally arrived.

I haven’t blogged recently due to my laptop having finally given up the ghost and died :-( This is not very good as I have lost almost all photos and all data :-(

In the interim, until I’m back up and running properly, please have a peek at the blooms in my garden.

All photography courtesy of my youngest son.

Picture 063

 

Picture 037

 Picture 038

 

Picture 044

  Picture 046

 

Picture 047

 

Picture 049

 

Picture 055

 

Picture 065

 

Picture 071

   

Picture 072

 

Picture 080

 

Picture 074

5 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, what lovely flowers (great photography!) but the sweetest flower was the black, fuzzy one at the end ;-)

What kind is the one with all those little purple blossoms on one big stem? I don't recall seeing one like that before...I'm glad you're finally getting your spring. We're approaching summer rapidly...and I'm not ready for it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you back and lovely photos too !
Happy Easter to you all x

Dorothy said...

You must have a beautiful garden. Congrats to the photographer for such lovely pictures too.

- said...

Too bad about the laptop but the photos are wonderful of the flowers and kitty cat of course!

Miss Prudence said...

so pretty, i can almost smell them!