googleads

Monday 7 June 2010

Dottie Designs Showcase

Large image

Hi I'm Dottie!

Welcome to my shop of personalised Photograph Albums, Guest Books and Keepsake Boxes.

I really enjoy making them and pride myself on producing the perfect product and meeting my customers utmost expectation. All items can be altered with regards to colour schemes so that you can have the perfect item made just for you.

All items for sale will be made and dispatched to you within 48 hours of ordering by First Class Post, unless it states otherwise on the listing.

Please ensure that I receive your personalisation details as soon as you have ordered so that there is no delay. Thank you for popping by - Dottie x

Dottie Designs Blog

Dottie Designs Twitter

Dottie Designs Folksy Store

Large image

Hen Night Guest Book

Large image

Pesronalised Keepsake Box

Large image

New Baby Memory Book Album

Large image

Personalised Photo Album with Tissue Interleaves

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely --I hope things go really well for you
Kindest ReGARDS lINDA

Doris Sturm said...

Very nice work! Wishing you much success and have fun :-)

The Sunroom said...

Linda & Doris,

Thank you for your kind comments as ever but Dottie Designs in't me. Dottie Designs is a fellow Folksy seller who is an incredibly nice lady.

Elissa - said...

Loving Dotties work!

Unknown said...

we all love Dottie!

NOfkantsCurios said...

I adore Dottie and all her shops! Just need an occasion to have one of her wonderful albums!

Natalie x

gina rahman said...

I can vouch for her beautiful work as I was gifted a little parcel in return for making her a bag.

Not sure if I can part with them though and use them :)

Dottie said...

Thank you so much! It's so kind of you Dottie x

Doris Sturm said...

How fun! I love your cheerful designs ... and the stilettos - wow! ... so feminine :-)

Hey, nice to see you visiting me on my blog as well ;-) I understand, sometimes it takes a while to realize things. It can get pretty confusing in blogland!

Have a great day, Dottie, and keep up the good work :-)

Doris Sturm said...

Nevermind my previous comment - I misunderstood - I called you Dottie thinking you made all those fancy album covers...so, please just pass on the remarks ;-)

Thanks for visiting me today and stay dry :-)
Doris