googleads

Thursday 15 April 2010

Folksy Showcase

Large image

Secret Heart £3.95 - Click Here

I recently decided it would be a good idea to showcase some other Folksy stores and sellers. Rather than bombard you with lots and lots of sellers I’ve chosen one store and five products to showcase each week.

So introducing –

HomeSunWithLove by Sue Phillips

I'm Sue, married to Paul, one daughter Jessica and Ellie the cat too. I live in North Warwickshire where I was a HE teacher for over 20 years. I now alter wedding and prom dresses and work on my homespun projects. I have always had a passion for sewn items and stitchery. My love for homespun items came about as a result of discovering fantastic fabric and craft supplies while on visits to USA and Australia. I have always loved all things handmade and crafted. Everything in my shop is handmade by myself and comes from a smoke free home. I use patterns from a few different designers, as well as creating several of my own designs. My items are for display purposes only as they often have small items like buttons on them and therefore are not suitable for young children.

Large image

Teddy Bear Brooch/Pin £3.25 Clich here

Large image

Homespun-Raggedy-Dolly £27.50 Click here

Large image

Playful Kitten £3.95 - Click here

Large image

Fabric Postcard £15.00 Click Here

To visit HomeSpunWithLove’s Folksy store - please click here

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

Lovely work. There is so much talent in the world - I'm glad to see it!

That is so nice of you to showcase other artists on your blog. Have a lovely day :-)