This modern, two-color approach to the floral granny square throw is perfect for all styles of home décor. Choose any neutral color and accent it with a vibrant color that makes you feel good!
Throw measures 45” wide x 55” long (114.5 x 139.5 cm)
Special St picot = ch 2, slip st in 2nd ch from hook. reverse sc (reverse single crochet) = Work single crochet in opposite direction from which you would usually work (left to right if you are right-handed and right to left if you are left-handed). This st is also known as crab st. It creates a rope-like twisted single crochet edging.
1. Throw is made from 20 square motifs worked in joined rounds with right facing throughout.
2. Raised flowers are formed by working twice in the same round: first into front loops to create petals, then in unworked loops to make the center.
3. Motifs are joined to neighboring motifs using a “join-as-you-go” technique as the last round is worked. Hold the motifs with wrong sides together and stitches matching.
4. Join motifs to neighboring motifs according to Assembly Diagram and instructions.
5. To change color, work last st of old color to last yarn over. Yarn over with new color and draw through all loops on hook to complete st. Proceed with new color. Cut old color.