googleads

Saturday 24 January 2015

Get Ready to Scrumble with Craftsy

craftsyfreeform

Approachable Techniques, Extraordinary Texture.

“Master the expressive style of freeform crochet and add eye–catching texture to any project! Join me, author and internationally known crochet instructor Myra Wood, for my online Craftsy class, Freeform Crochet, as I share techniques for adding this unique skill to your crochet library and having a little fun while doing so!

I've spent years testing new techniques to make freeform crochet more accessible. Throughout this class, I'll share my insider tips and tricks — all while we create a stop–and–stare freeform bag! Find out how to make smart yarn and color choices, explore stitch heights and keep your work flat. Plus, I'll show you a special trick for starting round shapes with a modified magic circle.”

Myra Wood.

scrumblebag

You can participate in Myra’s class now – Join Freeform Crochet for only  $29.99 - that's 25% off today.

No comments: